I am Houda, I am a faithful reader of your blog Mme Soulef, and it is with great pleasure that I want to share with you the recipe that I never miss. chicken biryani rice.
I learned this recipe from neighbors when I lived in the Emirates, because rice is a dish that is always present on the table of oriental cuisine.
I hope my chicken biryani recipe you will like it a lot, and thank you Mrs. Soulef who gave us the chance to share our recipes on her very nice blog.
- 1 half glass of cooking oil
- 4 has 5 onions
- 2 vs a soup of biryani spice
- 1 vs teaspoon black pepper
- 1 vs coffee coriander seeds
- 1 vs coffee cardamom seeds
- 1 vs a coffee of turmeric
- 1 piece of fresh ginger almost 2 cm
- 1 vs teaspoon powdered ginger
- a whole chicken cut into pieces
- 5 tb fresh tomatoes
- 1 vs a coffee of garam masala
- 1 vs garlic powder
- 1/2 vs teaspoon of yellow food coloring
- 1/2 vs teaspoon red pepper powder optional
- 1 large box of natural yoghurt 220 ml
- 250 gr bismati rice
cut the onions into pieces and put them in a pot in the oil, and cover them
sauté over low heat until the onion is well cooked and translucent.
simmer a little, when you start to see the oil rising a little to the surface, add the yogurt, and stir constantly so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom,
Now take a large ovenproof mold, or a large ovenproof pot
keep some sauce.
put the mold or the pot in the very hot oven for almost 10 to 15 minutes, do not cook too much otherwise the rice will be pasty.
Thank you Houda, the photos are really sublime.
You have tried one of my recipes, send me the photos on my email:
If you want to receive the recipes of my quick and easy cooking blog, subscribe to my newsletter: